Hair Growth Homemade Organic Treatment
Both coconut and rosemary oil and stimulate growth while slowing down hair fall.
Treatments to stimulate hair growth have become one of the main alternatives for those who suffer from excessive hair loss.
Although this process is slow and can vary in each person, the continuous use of certain products can strengthen the hair follicles.
In addition to this, it is a great way to provide some nutrients that, many times, are lost through the use of chemicals based hair products.
Luckily, in addition to commercial options, there are 100% natural solutions that are accessible to all those who suffer excessive hair loss.
On this occasion we want to share a recipe made with coconut oil and rosemary oil, two ingredients widely known in what has to do with hair beauty.
How to prepare this hair treatment of coconut oil and rosemary oil?
To make the most of these hair oils, we combine them in a single product for your use.
It is important to bear in mind that, although it helps stimulate growth, it must be complemented with other hair care to obtain good results.
Likewise, it is essential to acquire 100% organic coconut oil and high quality rosemary oil, since refined oils do not have the same properties.
- 10 tablespoons of organic coconut oil (150 g)
- 5 tablespoons of rosemary oil (75 g)
- Heat-resistant container
- Glass jar
- Wooden spoon
- Pour the organic coconut oil into a heat resistant container.
- Melt it in a bain-marie and mix it with the rosemary oil with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Let the product stand at room temperature and send it in a glass jar.
- Take a generous amount of the oil mixture and rub it all over the scalp.
- Separate the hair into several strands to facilitate the distribution of the product.
- Perform a massage for 5 or 8 minutes, applying light pressure with the fingertips.
- Then, let it act 20 more minutes and rinse.
- Repeat the treatment 2 or 3 times a week.
Look at hair products that may contain ingredients that can cause the fall, as well as,excessive use of heat products and chemical dyes.